Click Here for Map and Directions!
Drive down the red brick road
Driving Directions to Bay Point Marina
3824 Hatteras Lane, Panama City Beach, FL, 32408
- Westbound from Panama City – Traveling west on Highway 98, after crossing the Hathaway Bridge, at second traffic light turn left on Thomas Drive.
- Eastbound from Highway 98 – At the junction of Panama City Beach Parkway and Front Beach Road, turn right on Thomas Drive.
- From the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) – Travel south on Highway 79 to Highway 98. Turn left (east) and proceed to Thomas Drive.
- After turning onto Thomas Drive, at the fourth traffic light, turn left on Magnolia Beach Blvd. After veering right onto Delwood Beach Rd., turn right on Jan Cooley. Take the next right, where the guard will direct you to the Marina.
- After turning into Bay Point- Make a left at the traffic circle, your next right will lead you to the marina FOLLOW THE RED BRICK ROAD. YES IT REALLY IS A ROAD FOR CARS (This tiny road confuses everyone)
- The Boat is in front of the marina office, which is a white building with a blue roof.
Any cancellation made within 24 hours of trip will be charged for the full amount of the trip.
Weather is an exception for cancellations. Assume that you can go until told otherwise.
We will not go out in any weather that will compromise the safety or quality of our tour.
The following will not result in a refund of your tour
- Light rain
- Hot weather
- Cool weather
- You could not get yourself or wife, kids, etc. out of bed
- One person is not feeling well, so the rest of the group must stay also